| PRACTICE AREAS:
Complex family law cases involving child custody, visitation,
child support, alimony, equitable distribution, business
valuation, hidden assets, modifications, enforcement and
paternity; complex civil litigation arising from family law
cases involving banking, securities, real estate, and
Brandeis University, (B.A., cum laude, with high honors in Political Science,
1977); University of Miami (J.D., 1980); Member, Editorial Board,
University of Miami Law Review, 1978-1980.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
The Florida Bar. U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, U.S.
Court of Appeals, 5th, 11th and District of Columbia Circuits
Law Clerk, Hon. Eugene P. Spellman, U.S. District Court, Southern District of
Florida, 1980-1982. Assistant U.S. Attorney, Southern District of Florida, 1982-1985.
Partner, Friedman & Atherton 1985-1989; Fisher & Bendeck, P.L. (and predecessor)
MEMBERSHIPS AND CERTIFICATIONS: Palm Beach
County Bar, American Bar Association, The Florida Bar, Board
Certified Marital and Family Law Lawyer, Florida Bar Board
of Legal Specialization and Education, American Inns of
Court, The Fellows of the American Bar Foundation.
Representation of Lisa Leder in her divorce
against Marc J. Leder, co-founder Sun Capital Partners
- Representation of professional golfer Greg Norman
in his divorce against Chris Evert
- Representation of professional golfer Greg Norman in
his divorce against Laura Norman
- Representation of Brooke Gordon in her divorce against Jeffrey Gordon, NASCAR champion
- Representation of Susan Markin in her divorce against David Markin, CEO Checker Motors
- Representation of Karen Lasky in her divorce against William Lasky,
CEO, JLG Industries and Accuride Corp.
- Representation of Richard Bailey, former CEO of MFS,
in his divorce against Nanette Sexton Bailey
- Representation of Nancy Bernard in her divorce against Jack Satter, partner New York Yankees
- Representation of Angela Koch in her divorce against William I.
Koch, America’s Cup winner, and millionaire.
- Representation of Innkeepers USA Trust (KPA: NYSE)
in his divorce against Fred Shaw
- Representation of Charles Brennick in his divorce against HRPT (HPT: NYSE) and Sullivan & Worcester
- Representation of Robert Luongo against Anthony Pugliese
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS:
- Listed, Florida Super Lawyers 2007, 2008, 2009 2010,
2001 & 2012
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating – AV
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America 2006, 2007, 2008,
2009 & 2010
- Listed, Top 10 Divorce Lawyers in America